Friday, September 24, 2010

Hullo, one and all!

Ahoy, mateys! How ye be doin'?


To celebrate the first post of this fledgling blog, I'll throw out several 5 not-so-random facts about me. So here goes...


5 Not-So-Random Facts About Moi:


1.    I'm lazy. My previous blog attempt did not get beyond one post. D:


2.    I love vintage, retro stuff, so I'll be posting a lot along the lines of those. :)


3.    I'm not a great artist. You won't be seeing much creative photoshopping here, as much as I love to play around with it. I love photography, but because my camera isn't a DSLR, my photos tend to suck.


4.    You must pardon my penchance for the emo at times. :P


5.   As of now, I'm still not sure about what I want to do with this blog. I want to give selling my pre-loved stuffs a try (I have bucketloads of those, trust me). I also love thrifting clothes, buying them off the Internet, but sometimes they don't fit. I'm not a profit-oriented person (I've been given the rap by my mum for being too generous). I just enjoy giving good stuff to people who will appreciate them as much as I do. :)


So there you have it... thank you for your time, and I hope that you bear with me as I navigate the awkward blogger phase. As a token of appreciation, here's one of my favourite videos, featuring one of my favourite gals, Zooey Deschanel (isn't she just the cutest?! :D). 


Cheers, y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment