Thursday, February 3, 2011

Free People Spring/Summer 2011

I am free, you are free, but nothing is free in this world, except for your freedom, which is free, and - okay I'll stop rambling.

Free People's spring/summer collection lookbook thingy thing is out for 2011, and I must say that I really really love: all of them. But I think the one thing that got me hooked is the dreamy and carefree quality of the photos. Oh to be stylishly laughing on the banks of the Seine...







All images taken from becomegorgeous.com
originally from Free People

Now I know how I'm going to put my leather jacket to good use, heheh.

On another note, on the Free People website it seems that they now ship to Malaysia. I don't know to be sad or happy because while that is good news, the price range is quite beyond my means. So now I shall go sit in a corner and SULK.


I can't get enough of Geographer. I hope you can't too. XP

No comments:

Post a Comment