Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Weird Want-Palette

After the fruitless wanting of novelty print blouses (there hardly seems to be any other patterns in the affordable market other than cats, butterflies, flowers and fashion-y stuff they think all girls are crazy about *rolls eyes*) the incorrigible me is back with another set of wants. *dun dun dun* XP

Malababa 'Tete de Mort' clutch... Pretty Ballerinas 'Marilyn' flats... Irregular Choice 'Poetic License' oxfords... Owh Owl! bowtie double ring... Hansel From Basel tights 

Also, Chic Pop Street Market 6 was a lot of fun! So happy to meet Tirah of D'Station and Ana of Annabu in person after stalking their blogs for a long time. XD   I blew most of my CNY shopping budget there on a number of things... maybe I shall share 'em later when I finally remember to charge my camera battery (i.e. the reason why I haven't taken AND posted any photos lately). I guess I should share the stuff I bought for CNY too... or maybe NOT since I'm lazy. Hehehe. 

Meanwhile here's a song that I'm crazy about right now. It's just beautiful. Take a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment