Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Catch of the Day 4

Well I didn't go thrifting or shopping or discount-hunting lately NO THANKS to my annoying nearly three-week long final exams... but I did do a lot of sighing and wishing from all the blogshops I visited while in the midst of revision. XP If I fail any of my papers I'll know why...

Anyway I snagged this very pretty cotton-ish (?) blouse from Flowers Coming for RM10. For its level of awesome prettiness I say that is a good snag. ;)

Because my camera is crap and I don't have that much of a steady hand, here's an image from the blog itself.


I can't wait to start wearing it with my high-waist pants and suspenders and mah tan brown oxfords (or the knockoff clogs... 8-D)

Do check out Flowers Coming for more vintage goodness for cheap as she's having a sale (read: VERY GOOD BUYS) on her blog right now!

And now for moarr Zooey goodness:

No comments:

Post a Comment