Saturday, November 27, 2010

Catch of the Day 5

Another catch of the day!

You know how these days the chained handles in the style of Chanel are all the rage right now? I can't go anywhere without seeing at least one lady carrying a tote of such fashion around. At first I didn't get the hype. And I certainly didn't like the tackiness of the gold chain that many were sporting.

That is, until I came across this:


 
The classic Chanel 2.55 reissue. In grey.

Dusty grey, quilted, soft, and with that cute-as-a-button Mademoiselle lock. I knew at once that I was in love. 

I saw a replica at Nose (dimensions almost the same to the 1st pic but with a different lock) that cost RM99.90. I was willing to shell out the money for it, but it was still a bit much for me. Luckily I managed to find something similar for a fraction of the price. 

Here it issss:


I know that by buying a phony bag means that I'm a phony too, and I certainly never meant to cause offense to the memory of Mademoiselle Chanel. Believe me, if I can afford the real one, I will get that one instead! If only I weren't a cash-strapped student with no choice and an inability to resist temptation.

2 comments:

  1. suka sguh dia shopping ya! jeles2.hehe.
    alah.aku memang cari xjumpa kat sg wang tu.tingkat berapa tau dak? hehe.
    hah nanti bb p la tgok kedai bundle tu.kasot cantik2 tapi harga perh ratus2.pengsan den.hehe:))

    aku xp la kutu market.macam biasa xdak transport! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    I randomly came across your blog when browsing. Just wanted to say that it doesn't matter that the bag is a replica. Don't let the brand wear you.

    For all you know, Chanel herself might've ripped the design off from someone else. (:

    ReplyDelete