Tuesday, October 12, 2010

California Dreamin'

The Chic POP Street Market 5 - who was there? >8-D

Who am I kidding. :P It was a pretty great event, and it was the second bazaar I've visited. Because I cleverly did not bring my camera out for the occasion you can read all about it at Tongue in Chic. You better believe that there was a bucketload of good stuff for grabs! Plus, Vintage Biri-Biri was there! It was nice meeting the owner in person. I am envious of her ability to find great vintage pieces, plus the price she charges are hardly as expensive as other vintage blogshops out there.

More importantly, I found a very very nice find at her booth!

It's made of thick cardigan material (it's not wool, I think it's a knit..? I'm not sure...) and is in perfect condition (the sleeves were a bit tight though). And it cost me only RM5.

I will treasure this forever.

Another RM5 gem I found at another bazaar (Bizarre Bazaar, in fact) sold by Lah'Lah'Land:

It looks far from perfect, as it's pretty short and has a weird cutting, but the peterpan collar and the baby blue sold me on it. Plus it was only RM5, so better grab it than to regret it. :P I plan to pair it with tights and a thin tan belt.

But the best find of the bazaar, for me, was this. A ROMPER.

:D

Also, this weekend, there might be plans for thrifting... will update with great finds here if I fail to restrain myself from spending. D:

I'll leave you guys with my fave song for the mo. I know summer is over for many of you guys, but here it's hot as heck! 







And why yes, I do love The Sims so. :) This video is brilliantly done, don't you think? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment